Are you a brilliant engineer, growth hacker, influencer, or media mogul? Do you like tackling challenges the world has never seen? Are you the early adopter your friends look to for new ideas and technologies? We'd like to chat!
We are looking for supremely talented individuals with a serious passion for immersive technologies. If you are a killer engineer who knows OpenGL, Android, iOS, Video Codecs, Video Streaming, Unity, Unreal, C++, C#, Oculus SDK, 3D Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or Digital Imaging Engineering, send us an email.
Littlstar is the leading content network for Virtual Reality and 360 Video. We give consumers the best place to discover premium VR from Disney, Discovery Channel, Showtime, NBC, ABC, FOX, National Geographic, and many more of the world’s biggest brands and content creators.
Senior Product Designer
Creative | New York, NY | Full Time Position
Littlstar is looking for a talented, creative, and thoughtful Senior Product Designer to join our growing team of innovators and creatives changing the way the world interacts with 360 video, VR, and spherical content. You will have a leading role in the conception and creation of all of our applications ranging from web and mobile to VR applications, implementing beautiful and immersive user interfaces, working closely with our incredible engineering team, and paving the way for how users interact with immersive content on multiple devices.
What you’ll do
- Ideate and concept new ways to design immersive interfaces
- Collaborate with business and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct light user research and evaluate user feedback as it relates to the experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, consistency and uphold brand standards
Who you are
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Passion for building new, exciting industry
Nice to haves
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process a plus
- VR or immersive experience a plus
Social Content Creator
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a creative, ambitious social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative and ideating and creating content, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
What you’ll do
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, Facebook Live Videos, Snapchat initiatives…etc.).
- Work alongside other members of the team to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Visual eye for design and layout to build a consistent voice and tone for the brand.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Development | New York, NY | Full-time position
Littlstar is looking for a talented, creative, and thoughtful senior Unity/VR engineer to join our growing team of innovators and mad scientists changing the way the world interacts with 360 video, VR, and spherical content. You will have a leading role in the development of our VR applications and developer SDK, implementing beautiful and immersive user interfaces, maintaining best engineering practice, and paving the way for how users interact with immersive content on multiple devices.
In this role, you’ll work closely with folks who are open source obsessed, command-line junkies, and trying to break down the barriers to widespread VR adoption.
What you’ll do
Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
Implement features for applications running several of the cutting edge HMD devices available on multiple platforms
Implement cutting edge features that will change the way people experience VR
Become a highly valued member of our growing team
Work from our amazing office in New York City
Write well documented, maintainable, and clean code that can be scaled and reused across many projects
Who you are
Proficient and passionate about writing quality C# code
Have shipped at least 2-3 applications or games with Unity3D
Experience with writing native plugins for Unity3D (Java, Obj-C, C++)
Able to create and maintain clean code using OOP best practices
Familiarity with 3D Interfaces and World Space Canvases
Nice to haves
Prior Augmented or Virtual Reality experience
Experience with Windows Universal app generation
Experience with Xbox Universal app generation
Knowing your way around Unreal Engine 4 or similar game engines
Experience with ffmpeg and/or basic video encoding and decoding knowledge
Littlstar is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.